Used 2007 Volvo C70 Consumer Reviews - 36 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Volvo C70

T5 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual - (36 reviews )

Best convertible yet
By Morgen

2007 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I saw my C70 being built in June of 2006 in Udevalla Sweden and took overseas delivery of it in September. It is loaded with the nav system and the premium sound system. The car has been flawless in performance. The car continues to draw appreciative remarks from people, especially when I put the top down or up. I still have the manufacturer's plates on the front of the car. Look forward to purchasing another Volvo in 2010.

Color, sound system, convertible

Improve nav system, not very intuitive. Voice recognition

Hot Car - Always gets an audience!
By Tom

2007 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Where do I begin? I have had 6 red cars and 4 different convertibles in the past 30 years. I wouldn't trade this one for all of them. Everywhere I go, people ask me about it and compliment its appearance. It is fun to drive, looks hot, and I have had only a couple of minor service issues (I am at 37000 now) and the dealer bent over backwards to correct them. This is my 2nd C70 and they really improved it over the old rag top version. Its quiet, doesnt leak in the rain, and i have the top dowm most of the time! Buy one and go get a date!

Shape, metal retractable roof, color.

Can't think of a thing!

Volvo C70 - one owner experience
By David Assegi

2007 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

More fun in a Volvo than one could imagine. It is different too. Swedish cool that turns heads without being ostentatious. There are dozens of BMWs out there. So if you want something that does pretty much exactly the same thing, but isn't "me too", go for the C70.

Naturally the roof. But over time the small coat hook and lockable storage win out too, which the BMW has neither.

Making the SatNav and phone work off the same screen.

Volvo C70 first two thousand miles
By tim2it

2007 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Got one of those 6000 imported C70 2007 babies, and I'm really enjoying it. It is Magic Blue Pearl with white interior. Best, most intuitive interior I have ever owned. I think it is called ergonomics. I also get people stopping me all the time to admire the car. Auto trans is a lagger at the light, but acceptable for people who don't care to shift. There is a pull to the right during accelerated lane changes at higher speeds, but again, it is OK if you know it is part of the turbo right twist phenom. I took it to Yosemite and over 9,000 feet mountain passes and the car was fantastic. Overall, it is a great ride, and a nice, safe drive. Let's hope I can get parts as it ages.

Outstanding upgraded sound system, Looks great with top up or down and I love the overall fit and finish of the product, the solid "thunk" of the trunk lid closing, took me back to the 1950s!

The brushed aluminum touches on the steering wheel, gearshifter, emergency break and door handles are poorly designed. I call it the, "Wolfgang Puck Edition." It conducts and holds heat better than a frying pan. I bought a leatherlike replacement for the gearshifter due to palm burns.

Volvo C70
By GB

2007 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I have only had the vehicle for 7 weeks however I am very satisfied with the performance of the vehicle. The only downside thus far is the gas mileage. I have only been getting about 18 MPG in the city.

The hardtop convertible.