Describe what you’re looking for
Skip to Filters
Save up to $6,300 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Tax Credit for Retail or Lease$5,000Restrictions: Tax credits are available in Colorado for the purchase or lease of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
- Credit amount for qualifying vehicle purchase/lease beginning on or after 7/1/2023 but prior to 1/1/2024: up to $5,000.
- MSRP of vehicle must be $80,000 or less.
- If leasing, agreement must be for an initial term of at least two years.
- Motor vehicle must be titled and registered in Colorado to qualify for the credit.
- The motor vehicle or truck must be new and not previously titled or registered in any jurisdiction.
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,300Restrictions: Xcel Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $1300 towards the installation and cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Xcel Energy.
- Have purchased or leased an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Eligible customers can save up to $500. Income-Qualified customers can qualify for a $1,300 rebate.
Consumer Reviews for the Volvo XC90
Read recent reviews for the Volvo XC90
2022 Volvo XC90 Recharge Plug-In Hybrid T8 Inscription 4dr SUV AWD w/Prod. End 11/21 (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger gas/electric plug-in hybrid 8A)
Sadly what should’ve been a peach of a car is turned out to be more of a lemon! My first couple of months of the car I was extremely happy with my purchase. Then all the previously mentioned in other reviews issues with the batteries and the module (whatever that is) started. I have had to leave the car for three separate occasions totaling nearly two months as they had difficulties … getting parts and what not. To make matters worse we don’t live near the Volvo service center so this has created major issues for us. Volvo is now a dirty word in our household. We wish we would have chosen something with better reliability and saved ourselves continuing headaches!
More about the Volvo XC90
How much does it cost to lease a Volvo XC90 in Colorado?
- A Volvo XC90 lease in Colorado starts at about $754 and runs up to $1,291. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Volvo XC90 2024 in Colorado?
- It costs between $810 and $1,291 to lease a Volvo XC90 2024 in Colorado. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more