Save up to $250 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Utility EV Charging Offer$250Restrictions: Applied Energy Services (AES) Indiana offers EV owners a rebate of up to $250 towards the cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Applied Energy Services (AES) Indiana.
- Your charger is/will be connected to Wi-Fi.
Consumer Reviews for the Volvo XC60
I seem to have a lemon right off the lot
More about the Volvo XC60
How much does it cost to lease a Volvo XC60 in Indiana?
- A Volvo XC60 lease in Indiana starts at about $645 and runs up to $1,171. Keep in mind that these are estimates and the prices can vary based on a number of factors such as trim level, options, down payment, and length of the lease. Learn more
How much does it cost to lease a Volvo XC60 2024 in Indiana?
- It costs between $645 and $1,171 to lease a Volvo XC60 2024 in Indiana. Note that these are estimates, and the pricing can change based on the vehicle's trim level, installed options, and aspects of the lease such as the down payment, money factor and the lease term. Learn more
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.