Way Poor Quality
By BAClayton on
Vehicle2004 Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
ReviewThere is no mistaking that this is a
beautifu car, especially in the Harvest
Moon exterior and black top. Beauty
aside, however, the car has been a bit
1) The dealer didn't inform me that they
put a significant ding in the bumper
when they detailed it.
2) Within days, the automatic
transmission didn't work correctly, and
I discovered that the console lock
pulled right out of the console - the
car had to be serviced before I made my
3) The Turbo is malfunctioning at 4000
miles - driving a non-turbo is
4) The door has to be slammed shut so
it closes correctly and the window tucks
away under the roof.
5) I dread the other problems I'll face.
Best FeaturesStyling,design, and color is beautiful.
Worst FeaturesBuild a car that works.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.