Fun to drive but not for keep.
By klai on
Vehicle2000 Volkswagen New Beetle GLX 1.8T Turbo 2dr Hatchback
ReviewI had problems with my car a week after
delivery. Here are the problems.
1) Rear hatch not closing properly. 3
visits to the shop before it was fixed.
2) Door not shutting flushed.
3) Broken power window and switch.
5) Gas flap servo broken twice.
6) Both honks broken and a dead battery.
7) Broken speedometer cable.
8) Oxygen sensor broken twice.
9) Door handle cover plastic is peeling.
10) Paint on steering spooke is peeling.
I should have gotten rid of the car a
long time ago. This time I will as the
last repair bill was $750, not to
mention the time lost and the
inconvenience I had to put up with.
Best FeaturesInterior design and driving sensation.
Worst FeaturesUse quality components and improve upon build quality. Can't keep customers with inferior products. Those of you who are considering buying a VW, think hard. There are better cars out there than this Mexican built POS !! This is my FIRST and LAST VW !!
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.