Used 1993 Volkswagen Fox Consumer Reviews

$760 - $1,806

Used Fox for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Dependable Coupe

wrciii8988, 11/28/2008
Polo 2dr Coupe

I purchased the vehicle with 53K on it as a second well handling economy car. It now has 276K with the original interior, paint, engine, transmission and clutch. I have replaces only minor items such as wheel bearings, half shafts, timing belt, plugs and wires and the radiator. There is a VW following for thus vehicle as it, with a few minor modifications, out handles and out performs many others in the class and the next higher.

Best Small Car!

DMS, 10/09/2010
GL Wolfsburg 4dr Sedan

I actually had 2 Vw Fox's an 87 and a 93 .I totalled both but came out alive,is was one great little car, it handled great, while every one were buyin sentras and corolla's I bought a Vw Fox, and it was a great car, with only 81hp it still was very dependable and If they would have continued makin the car I would have kept purchasing one .

Still One of the Best

YSSMAN, 07/17/2006
GL Wolfsburg 4dr Sedan

My 1993 Fox was indeed my first car and a good one at that. Although what she may have lacked in beauty (she was a little rough around the edges), she made up for in character. Of course everyone is going to be in love with their first car, and for me, there was no question about it. The car was surprisingly safe as well, as it was taken away from me in a 45 MPH head-on collision with a young woman in a Cavalier. I still miss my Fox every day when I drive to school or work, as my Jetta simply cannot fill the void left by that car. It was certainly not a Honda Civic, but it was something that no-one else had. If you have one, hold on to it, as they are very special cars indeed.

My Fox

My_Claw, 04/15/2009
GL Wolfsburg 4dr Sedan

I love this car! I bought it from my brother who loved it and worked on it allot. I have yet to find something that my fox couldn't do. I pulled out a tree stump with it!! I can climb with it! I raced a 1994 civic with a turbo and won!

the best

shwad, 10/17/2002
GL Wolfsburg 4dr Sedan

its just great no one should gi with out having one of these cars there great