Used 2017 Volkswagen e-Golf Pricing
List Price $30,495 - $36,995
See other years
A new lithium-ion battery for 2017 yields a higher energy capacity and, therefore, a significant bump in driving range, from 83 miles to 125 miles. An upgraded electric motor also increases horsepower and torque. A 7.2-kW onboard charger is now standard, enabling six-hour charging times when using a 240-volt charging station. Finally, there are some extra standard features and a new Limited Edition trim level, and the 2017 e-Golf gets the same updated styling as the regular 2018 Golf.
- Looks and drives more like a typical car than other EVs
- Premium interior materials
- Plenty of trunk space
- Comfortable and quiet ride
- Limited availability
- Not as many features for your money
- Less cargo and storage capacity, too
- Less electric range than other EVs
Read full review
Used 2017 Volkswagen e-Golf for Sale
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the e-Golf models:
- Intelligent Crash Response System
- Automatically engages the brakes after an accident, turns off the fuel pump, unlocks the doors and activates the hazard lights.
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Detects and warns you when you're drifting out of your lane; it can take steering action if necessary.
- Forward Collision Warning
- Warns you about an imminent collision with an object ahead. Can automatically apply the brakes if necessary.
Great car, which is only beat by Tesla’s Model 3.