Our new favorite compact electric vehicle, the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf stands out from the growing crowd of EVs with its superior driving dynamics, impressive range and optimized battery charging equipment. And thanks to careful packaging, it has all the practicality of any other four-door Golf hatchback.
- Outstanding cabin materials and construction
- Superior ride and quietness
- Battery's low center of gravity delivers impressive grip and handling
- Just as much cargo capacity as other Golfs.
- Less power and thus slower acceleration than some other electric vehicles
- Priced high for its class
- Limited availability
- Navigation system's slow responses to touch inputs.