Used 2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 146 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Water Leakage
By Stephen (Dallas, TX)

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a wonderful car! VW has done a great job. Sleek,total head turner. I love that it has no model on the outside.One major flaw is water holding in the doors.Especially the rear doors. I noticed it immediately. After being washed or rain it holds in the doors. It will soak your shoes. Waited to have it address at the first free maintenance (10K). My area experienced a lot of rain a few days before taking it. I happened to notice the water is now inside the car. Back right floor board is soaked. I let the service man experience the woosh of water in the svc bay. They found water in the front as well. Now 3 days in the shop. They are clueless at this point. Send me suggestions!

Water leakage resolve. Option for a bit more pep under the hood.

Amazing Sport Sedan!! Test Drive it!
By The Kingwood KId

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The last Sports Sedan I owned was a 2004 Acura TSX. In my opinion, this car blows it away on performance and handling. From the satisfying grip of the steering wheel to its solid handling and acceleration, this car is a winner. I could feel the difference when I drove a new TSX and a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport. Two months ago I didn't know this model VW even existed. I can't understand why VW hasn't marketed this car like it has some of their other models. You have to test drive this car to really appreciate what it has to offer in terms of the driving experience. Simply amazing. I have had the CC for two weeks and have about 700 miles on the car with no complaints what so ever.

My favorite features besides the two- toned interior are the Bluetooth phone system, which is now a standard feature on the 2010 model; and the radio system is excellent. I especially like the touch screen channel changer. The rubber floor mats capture debris before it gets ground into the carpet.

My only suggestion is the incorporation of an integrated garage door opener as a standard feature.

New Owner 2 day review CC SPORT VR6
By sumncguy

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

5/7 220lb no problem getting in/out, plenty leg/head room. Drver Seat setting allows ample leg room rear seat rider. Config of the dash controls, 1st glance, easily found/used while driving. Over done interior electronics most I will never use. A good reason to get the warranty. VW should offer VR6 with less fluff. If they did I would have purchased that model instead. Performance/handling quite good both in twisties & on the slab. slow at the starts. Rougher back roads reminded me I was in a smaller car. Performance/steering wasnt inhibited crests/valleys are felt more. Mirror/through window views unobstructed. Ill be back with an updated review.

Exterior styling / interior styling $29,713 leftover tag. Fuel mileage, VR6 Power. 3/36 no charge service. 5/60000 no charge drive train warranty.

offer a trimmed back model of the VR6 Sport with less interior electronics/toys. Its a Volkswagen, change the horn tone to the Bugs meep meep tone.

steering/alignment
By victor

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Follow-up review. 5 alignments, 4 new tires, replace rack & pinion component, balancing, 5 test drives, different technicians and only 1500 miles. What can I say, "lemon". Even after test drive with service techs and service manager which in fact concurs with me that car still pulls to the right. Service manager and VW rep states that this normal and is within specs. I say if this normal for this type of car it should be revealed to the customer, I myself wouldn't have bought it, who wants to buy new expensive tires and alignment often? if you do own this type of car, give it a test drive focusing on how straight the car drives when letting go of the wheel momentarily. Safety, utmost concern

Make the car go straight, without putting constant pressure on the steering wheel opposite of where it is pulling.

alignment
By victor

2009 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

bought car beginning of August. has been in shop longer than it has been at home. Alignment problem, let go of steering wheel and drifts drastically to the right. Service guy has been much help, even though 3 technicians have tried to resolve problem. Latest attempt was to replace all tires, another alignment, and balancing. We'll see what happens. Haven't had time to really test drive it myself since I've been out of town on business. Will keep you posted. Really like the style, inside and out, but we'll see.