Used 2017 Volkswagen Beetle Pricing
- Stylish interior design
- Both available engines offer a nice mix of power and fuel economy
- More practical than other high-style small cars
- More expensive than competitors
- Less practical than conventional compact hatchbacks
Read full review
Used 2017 Volkswagen Beetle for Sale
LOCAL TRADE***AUTOMATIC**LEATHER**AM/FM SIRIUSXM CD/MP3**POWER WINDOWS**BACK UP CAMERA**KEYLESS ENTRY*** BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: - Lowest Prices Every Day: Our market based WOW pricing utilizes competitive market pricing guides, no games. So it is easy to make an educated, hassle -free purchase from us. Many of our competitors add freight, reconditioning or certification fees to their price quotes. Your WOW price has no hidden charges. Just add tags, taxes and processing fee. - Complimentary CARFAX Vehicle History Report - 7 Day Exchange Policy: This policy simply states if you are not completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase, bring it back to us for a full credit towards your next vehicle, no questions asked! RECALL NOTICE: Some vehicles may be subject to manufacturer safety recalls that for various reasons may not be repaired prior to sale. You may also check for open recalls at www.safercar.gov
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Beetle models:
- VW Car-Net
- Includes automatic crash notification and roadside assistance as well as some convenience features built into a smartphone app.
- Blind-Spot Monitor
- Alerts you if there's a vehicle in your blind spot. It includes rear cross-traffic alert, too.
- Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
- Automatically applies the brakes in the event of a collision, reducing the likelihood of a secondary impact.