**05 XTYPE JAGUAR LEATHER POWER MOONROOF** NO ACCIDENTS NON SMOKER WELL MAINTAINED*LUXURY FOR LESS AT MATTHEWS CURRIE FORD*GUARANTEED FINANCING Best color! Here it is! Matthews Currie Ford is pumped up to offer this superb 2005 Jaguar X-TYPE. J.D. Power and Associates gave the 2005 X-TYPE 5 out of 5 Power Circles for Overall Initial Quality Design. This wonderful Jaguar is one of the most sought after used vehicles on the market because it NEVER lets owners down. All prices are plus tax, tag and $699 dealership fee and must finance with Matthews Currie Ford to get advertised savings.
Managers special ! Carfax certified ! Very well maintained ! Recent service ! Fresh rubber ! Loaded ! Navigation ! Leather ! Sunroof ! Automatic ! Woodgrain ! This is the right one ! Buy with confidence ! Visit our website for more of the best deals in the bay area ! ! Our 2004 Jaguar X-Type is the ultimate in luxury offerings. Under the hood sits a 3.0 Liter V6 powerplant throwing out 227hp. Owners have found this V6 to be smooth and capable, with impressive performance as paired with Jaguar Traction 4 full-time all wheel drive and its 5 Speed Automatic transmission. Proclaiming its heritage, this X-Type is smooth and sleek, with a chrome grille, and rounded quad headlights.Inside, the cab is well thought out with simple controls and gauges, plus packed with a full array of luxury features including power adjustable heated leather seats, all power options, a sunroof, and much more. Scan our pictures to catch all the lush details. Safety equipment is covered, too, with ABS and surrounding airbags. Our '04 Jaguar X-Type is good looking, priced right, and will deliver a performance that will meet, if not exceed, your expectations! So... Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership! at our dealership we pride ourselves in ''Honesty, Integrity & Trust'' . All vehicles we offer are fully serviced and come with a 30 day 1000 mile piece of mind warranty on all vehicles less than 10 years old or under 100,000 miles .All vehicles come with a free Carfax and all of our vehicles are Carfax Certified . We pride ourselves in being able to bring the nicest well maintained vehicles at the best prices to our customers with no worries . our dealership has been in the auto business for over 100 years with a stellar reputation for being fair and customer friendly . We also offer Financing and a range of Extended Warranties and Insurance Products to further your vehicle well into the future . Come by today and see how we stand up to that motto and test drive this beautiful vehicle today! Special Financing featuring full spectrum financing with rates as low as 2.99%. Visit our dealership online for the best deals in Tampa Bay to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us today to schedule your test drive.
Our 2002 Jaguar X-Type is the manufacturers first ever all-wheel-drive vehicle. Called Traction 4, this system is similar to Audi',s quattro, with 40 percent of the power sent to the front wheels and the remaining 60 percent directed toward the rear. This all-wheel-drive system gives you extra control on dry pavement and especially in inclement weather without having to subject yourself to a gas guzzling SUV. Under the hood, a 2.5-liter DOHC V6, good for 194 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque, powers this Jag. Owner have found this V6 to be smooth and capable, with impressive power. Proclaiming its heritage, this X-Type is smooth and sleek, with a chrome grille, and rounded quad headlights. Inside, the cab is well thought out with simple controls and gauges, plus packed with a full array of standard luxury features including power adjustable leather seats, all power options, automatic climate control, and keyless entry. Our ',02 Jaguar X-Type, is priced right and will deliver a performance that will meet if not exceed your expectations! So- Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
4dr Sedan, 6-cyl 231 hp hp engine, MPG: 18 City25 Highway. The standard features of the Jaguar X-TYPE 3.0L include 3.0L V-6 231HP engine, 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), side seat mounted airbags, curtain 1st and 2nd row overhead airbags, airbag occupancy sensor, automatic, 16 alloy wheels, cruise control, Traction4 all-wheel drive, and a 8 way power driver seat.,