Save up to $5,133 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$4,000Restrictions:
Beginning January 1, 2023 under the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) offers taxpayers a Used Clean Vehicle Tax Credit equal to 30% of the sale price up to a maximum credit of $4,000 for the purchase of a used plug-in electric or hydrogen fuel cell vehicle.
For the vehicle to qualify:
- Price cannot exceed $25,000.
- Need to verify the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Must be at least two model years older than the current calendar year in which the vehicle was purchased.
- Must be sold through a dealership, private sales not permitted.
- Not have already been transferred after August 16, 2022, to a qualified buyer.
For individuals to qualify:
- Must meet income eligibility, depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- Must not be the first owner of the qualifying vehicle.
- Has not been allowed a credit under this section for any sale during the 3-year period ending on the date of the sale of such vehicle.
- Purchased for personal use, not a business, corporation or for resale.
To learn more, visit https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/used-clean-vehicle-credit
- Utility EV Charging Offer$1,133Restrictions: Duke Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $1133 towards the installation of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Duke Energy.
- Fully electric or plug-in hybrid EV must be registered to your Duke Energy account address to qualify.
Consumer Reviews for the BMW i3
Amazing in so many ways
Used 2019 BMW i3 in Raleigh, NC Values
|Condition||Trade-In||Private Party||Dealer Retail|
The average list price of a used 2019 BMW i3 in Raleigh, North Carolina is $19,738. The average mileage on a used BMW i3 2019 for sale in Raleigh, North Carolina is 42,939. Based on the average mileage of 42,939 for used 2019 BMW i3 for sale in Raleigh, NC and using an average vehicle condition rating, which means the vehicle may have a few mechanical and/or cosmetic problems and may require a considerable amount of reconditioning, we appraise the average trade-in value of a used BMW i3 2019 in Raleigh, North Carolina to be $19,466.
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.
** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle.