Used 2002 Ferrari 575M for Sale in Orange, CA

3 matching vehicles near 92863
Search by make
Search by Type
Near ZIP
Within
Filtering by Clear all
Used
Ferrari
575M
2002-2002
25 miles

to


to
Assumes no money down and a 60-month term. Click a vehicle for more details.
to
Assumes $1K due at signing. Click a vehicle for more details.
to

to


Transmission
Drivetrain

page 1 of 1

19,950 miles
 Location: Orange, CA
Ferrari 575M Maranello in Orange, CA
Dealer:   (0)
Stock# 29705
List:

$109,975*

Est. Loan: $2,001/mo

Coast Corvette - Anaheim / California

Located 4.9 miles away from Orange, CA

This is an excellent example of a 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 with only 19,950 original miles and a clean CarFax. It is finished in the very rare Grigio Ingrid paint with Blu Scuro full leather interior with gray stitching. The car had a major service 2,000 miles ago and has 95% clutch remaining with only 5% worn. All for tires were replaced with new Bridgstone Potenza and a 4 wheel alignment was done 1,300 miles ago. It comes with a full set of books and tools in their original leather carriers. This car runs and drives perfectly and everything works great!

11,714 miles
 Location: Orange, CA
Ferrari 575M Maranello in Orange, CA
Dealer:   (0)
Stock# OC3212
List:

$145,000*

Est. Loan: $2,638/mo

Ferrari of Newport Beach - Newport Beach / California

Located 14.6 miles away from Orange, CA

Ferrari of Newport Beach is proud to present this 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello in Rosso Corsa with Nero interior. Options Include: Fiorano Handling Package, Scuderia Ferrari Shields, and Colored Standard Stitching.

4,176 miles
 Location: Orange, CA
Ferrari 575M Maranello in Orange, CA
Dealer:   (0)
Stock# OC3111
List:

$174,900*

Est. Loan: $3,182/mo

Ferrari of Newport Beach - Newport Beach / California

Located 14.6 miles away from Orange, CA

Ferrari of Newport Beach is proud to present this 2002 575 F1 Maranello in Nero with Beige leather. It won Platinum at FCA Concorso Italiano in 2014 and Platinum at FCA Concorso Pasadena in 2015. The five Year Service, including timing belts, was completed September 2015 by Ferrari of Newport Beach Service Center. Options include: 19'' modular rims, red brake calipers, black piping and beige leather rear shelf.

page 1 of 1

Buying a used 2002 Ferrari 575M in Orange, CA

Save up to $0 on over 3 used 2002 Ferrari 575M's for sale across 2,258 dealers near Orange, California. Edmunds has over 4,886,144 cheap new and used car, truck, and SUV listings, available in the following submodel types: Coupe. 2002 Ferrari 575Ms in your area are available in following trim types, including (but not limited to): Maranello. 2002 575Ms in your area are priced ranging from $109,975 to $174,900 with mileage ranging from 4,176 to 19,950 miles. The 2002 Ferrari 575M is a vehicle with a engine, rear wheel drive drive train and transmission. The 2002 575M has an average consumer rating of . The nearest dealership is Coast Corvette, approximately 4.879 miles away with 2 used 2002 575M's in stock. The highest rated dealer in your area with a used 2002 Ferrari 575M for sale is Coast Corvette, with an average user dealer rating of and 2 used 2002 Ferrari 575M's in stock for sale.

Options and features available on used 2002 Ferrari 575M's available near Orange typically include:

Features: Alarm , Leather Seats , Power Driver Seat , Stability Control .

Transmission: Manual .

Drivetrain: rear wheel drive .

Edmunds offers users detailed expert ratings and reviews, pricing, consumer reviews, features and specs, interior and exterior vehicle pictures and videos, as well as special offers, gas cards, and other perks. Find your perfect used 2002 Ferrari 575M at edmunds.com.