Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews - 221 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Worth it!
By gotta luv it

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Surprisingly roomy inside. Fits a 6'1" 365 lb. person. Love the gas mileage. We drive it everywhere. So much fun to drive too. Doesn't do bad in the winter either. The only thing is there is road noise. But, it is an economical car not a full size one. We love it. We would definitely recommend it.

Center dash where all the instruments are.

try to eliminate some of the road noise.

"Love my Yaris"
By josie

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Yaris, I'm hoping a 2009 or 2010 is coming out, because I would like to get another one.The front seats needs more padding, because on long drives it gets uncomfortable. I love the power it has to get out in traffic, and the gas mileage. It is sporty and peppy i have had people to stop and ask me about my Yaris. I also like that it holds its value very well. I traded my Echo to this Yaris. I liked the Echo's placement of the speedometer better where it was turn towards the driver, but I do love it in the center of the dash instead over the steering column. I'm short, so I've always had trouble trying to see the road because of speedometer being over the steering column.

Love the great gas mileage, sporty, stylish, really love the speedometer in the center of the dash.

More padding in the front seats, speedometer fixed the same as the Echo turned toward the driver.

Yaris 2007 4 dr sedan
By JPR

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Toyota Yaris had turned out to be the best car that I have ever purchased. My wife was hesitant at first however she now thinks it is a great car. The mileage is hard to beat. It now has over 30k miles and if it is driven right, I can reach 44 mpg on 1 tank of gas.

My favorite features consist of the stereo, strong fan, easy to us cruise and the adjustable drivers seat ++ MPG

I don't know if I would change anything.

My little bubble car
By Jamielyn6705

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car last may in 2007. I saw it on line and just new I had to have it, its a fun car to drive and very reliable. The gas is great! The only bad thing I would have to say about the car is that it doesn't have great pick up, but you have to expect that because it a four cylinder. Over all excellent car!

Big trunk, great gas miles, very cute look.

Needs better pick up, if you get the Yaris make sure you get black or dark gray seats, I have little beige and you get everything on the side panels on the door

You cant beat it!
By luckylady23

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car new in Sept of 07 and it was the best decision I could have made. Not only is it very reasonably priced, but you can't beat the gas mileage. I average 38-city and 43-hwy. It rides very smooth, easily gets up to highway speeds, there is a ton of room on the inside, big trunk and good sound system. Not to mention, you get Toyota excellent reliability. I'm pretty sure the body will fall off before the engine dies!! I'd say this is one of the best car you can buy right now!

The interior design, I love the speedometer and stuff in the middle. Seats are comfortable. I also like the color options. You have to get the power locks and windows (why do they even offer manual?).

Some one dropped the ball on the placement of the cup holders... haha!