Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews - 400 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Love My Car!
By AuntieD

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Purchased our Yaris to use as a second car. What a spacious and fuel efficient car!

Love the room inside. My husband & I are both taller, larger people and have no problems getting in or out of this smaller car.

Better radio/CD player. The CD player has just started not working. Has anyone else experienced this problem ?

I LOVE this car!
By InWisconsin

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was looking for an inexpensive, efficient, versatile vehicle and this is it in spades. I get between 37 (winter) and 41 mpg. Five people fit comfortably OR a 5-drawer chest of drawers, a tiller, six 50# bags of feed, a college student's move in load and much more. Installed a hitch and can easily transport 3 bikes+.

Center console, very comfy seats, large windshield, spacious load area.

Wish I'd have gotten cruise control and a protective mat on the rear bumper. Would have loved a 4 dr hatchback.

We Survived
By StLou

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I enjoy the road handling and acceleration of this economical joy. What I want to share with you is the accident experience I had; a front end accident on highway of stopped traffic. I was traveling about 60 mph and saw traffic stopped. I signaled to change lanes, but no one would move over. I slammed on brakes and impacted going 45 mph. I had the entire front hood and front suspension system rebuilt. You cannot tell we had the accident. Auto body staff said who ever built this car knew what they were doing. I was surprised the air bag didnot inflate, but I was safe and the dollar savings was significant. Additionally storage in trunk and access to passengers continues to impress me

Ease of steering, good acceleration, efficiencies of mpg and total costs, site lines and good seat support

nil

Definitely a vehicle worth owning
By Wyolincoln

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We have owned numerous small cars over the years. The Yaris 2D HB is overall an excellent small car. For its size, it rides well, handles decent, does well in winter (with good tires), has a functional and comfortable interior, is easy to service (oil changes) and the exterior looks good. This is our first Toyota and in spite of the negative press Toyota has received lately, this car has never failed us. We bought this car used with 13,000 miles on it. We now have just over 40,000 miles on it after almost two years. We average 36 MPG in winter and 40 MPG in summer. Mostly driven on country roads with some city/town driving.

MPG Exterior looks Split fold down/flat rear seat Interior comfort and gauge/systems layout

More interior noise insulation Better MPG (you know it's possible) Better stereo (C'mon Toyota, this is an old system.)

128,000+ miles and counting
By BrilliantName

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my Yaris 4 years ago for combination of $$$, MPG, and proven Toyota reliability. Today, the car owes me nothing. I've driven over 128,000 miles including two-month long cross-country car-camping trip last year that included 2 weeks in Alaska. Car still has original brakes, shocks - everything. Great car and simply cannot beat the value.

Reliability. MPG. Value.

Sunroof. Gotta have a sunroof. I wish I had one.