Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews - 402 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Great for the money
By jonesmiddle

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I drive mostly in the city, and I usually get around 36 mpg with the automatic transmission. The handling is adequate for the car, but it could be a bit better. The interior is nicley finished, but it would be better if the speedometer, etc., were in front of the driver by the steering wheel instead of to the side. The seats are pretty comfortable and there is plenty of room in the rear seats and in the trunk. It took me a while to find the ABS that I wanted though. Adding a turbocharged engine could help up performance while pushing fuel consumption even lower and improving performance.

Great gas mileage, low price even with the most expensive packages, great looking exterior

Liven up handling and add at least another gear to the transmission. Upgrading the interior wouldn't hurt any. Toyota could make a statement by offering a very good quality, very low cost hybrid car. This car gets almost as much as the Prius in the city and as a hybrid it could get even more.

Amazing car for the price
By Shep

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It barely uses gas and saves me so much money. It looks and feels great on the highway. Very little noise.

Gas mileage, quick, inexpensive.

Cupholders are poorly placed.

First compact car
By Chris

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

The car is a real pleasure to drive. I drive 60+ miles a day and this car has performed well above my expectations. It accelerates well and has no problems at freeway speeds. A very solid car all around.

Fuel economy, storage, roominess, peppy power train, doors close solid with no rattle.

Tachometer, cruise control, power windows and locks could be standard as well as 4 wheel disk ABS.

I'm converted
By I M AWESOME

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I wanted the Rabbit as I have always had a GTI and couldn't afford the new ones. I mosey into the Toyota dealership and see the Yaris and wasn't convinced at first until I drove it. It's a little slow off the gun, but once you get into the mid-range, she has some go. It's the most fun car I've driven and it's more comfortable than the Mini. I got the convenience package which is good, but plan on getting all the TRD accessories. Gas mileage is great, which was my primary motivation for the car, but I never expected it to be so fun to drive. Got the Blazing Blue and plan on making it look like the commercial. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and recommend it to anyone.

More room than I could ever dream of with so many storage compartments that are hide-away. There is so much room in the car you can easily fit 4 adults with no cramping or stuffing.

S model in the hatchback version and a possible TRD model.

No Buyer's Remorse!!
By Kevin

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We love our Yaris, we are absolutely 100% pleased, Usually with big purchases we have some buyer's remorse, but we are totally at peace with this purchase. It looks great, gets great mileage, fits all four of us comfortably with plenty of room in the trunk for luggage.

I like the looks, the price that we bought it for, the gas mileage, and the sound system is also pretty good. I also like how much room we have inside.

None really.