Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews - 402 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

This car deserves a second look!
By Bob

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I mainly chose the Toyota Yaris for the fuel economy. I have averaged almost 60mpg on highway runs, and about 40mpg around town (much better than my other car)! The seating is comfortable and the interior is easy to keep clean (charcoal gray). It handles beautifully at higher speeds, even around corners! The newly redesigned headlight assembly allow great light dispersion, for improved visibility, especially if you add the Sylvania Ulta Star headlamps! Most oncoming traffic think I am running my high beams, yet I am not! The fuel tank capacity is 11.1 gallons, and I can squeeze 600 miles out of it! If you try it, you will buy it! Really deserves a second look!

The basic audio system sounds great, with the SRS technology! I really enjoy the height adjustment on the drivers seat. Pleanty of room in the trunk, especially if you fold down the split rear seat!

I think some of the optional upgrades should be offered as "standard" on ALL models of this car, such as power accessiores, remote unlock, and remote start would be especially nice!

Team Yaris
By Britty06

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Yaris Sport sedan is an excellent car! This is my first car, and I'm so happy with it. It drives great, and has great MPG also. And plus its very cute. The seats are very comfortable, people are always surprised on how much room there is in this car. Im so happy with my purchase. Thanks Toyota for making a great car!

Everything.

None.

Fun Car to Have.
By Daniel

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Yaris. It has all the equipment I wanted in a new car, gets great gas mileage, it's a blast to drive and it's a freakin Toyota so I can rely on it for years and years to come. At first I was skeptical of the Yaris and never thought that I would own one. I kept thinking that I could never go back to a little car, especially coming out of a '95 Olds. sedan. But the more I complained about the gas mileage my tank of a car was getting, the more appealing the Yaris became. Not to mention the price point is just as attractive as the styling.

I was really happy that the stereo has the auxiliary port for my iPod. Also fog lamps are a really nice feature to have when you live in the country.

Could put the cup holders in a better location.

Absolutely Fabulous
By Robert

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great car! I am a very frugal (okay, cheap) shopper who goes over everything with a fine tooth comb. This car is great. I owned a Geo Metro for 5 years and considered an Aveo. The Yaris is the best of the three with the most power performance, the most room, and the best at making me smile when I drive. IF I get rid of it before I retire, I'll looking to get another!

Love all the pockets, the adjustable back seats, the cargo space, and the FUN to drive it !

At my age, would have still loved a radio that had CD and cassette with it. I'll have to record my cassettes on MP3 ... it plays those :o)

No Worries Mate
By ToyotaDownUnder

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was asked to look for a reliable car for my wife and found the much loved Yaris. We have the four-door hatch here in Sydney, Australia and it's heaps user friendly. It's modded with Toyota's bigger wheels and low profile tires which help the handling.The gas mileage is exceptional especially in Sydney traffic. It has all the pep you need for an engine of that size. Off in the bush however, it needs more torque. Trunk space is good and the back seat is roomy enough for two taller set people due to the lack of the drive shaft hump on the back floor. The experience has been enjoyable and we've had no dramas in Toyota country.

The trunk compartments located under the boot(trunk)panel are convenient for storing heaps of stuff. The look of the car beats out its competitors.

A smoother clutch, better torque (being in 2nd gear at almost a standstill or low speeds is punishing)