Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Consumer Reviews - 401 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Great Car!
By RainaRaina

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Yaris for a year now and I still love it. Gas mileage is great, and I can finally parallel park! It also comes with a bunch of hidden storage in the dash and an iPod jack.

Cubby holes in the dash board

Awesome Car
By Jason

2007 Toyota Yaris 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Performance. Great acceleration for a 106 hp car. No problem keeping up in traffic and with careful driving manages 38-40 mpg in the city and 41-43 mpg on the highway. Comfort. Upright seating position is great for visibility and makes it easy to drive this car for hours at a time.

Driver side cupholder holds our Garmin StreetPilot perfectly. Jade Sea Mist color. Comfortable seats.

More unique paint colors.

Be Wary with Yaris
By aesthetitican1987

2007 Toyota Yaris 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I had a 2 door hatchback for almost 2 years. First off, I describe it as driving a Pepsi can on wheels. I got so many dents from the littlest of things with this car. I had an accident from sliding down a hill of ice and hit someone from behind. The car handled well in the accident, but was expensive to fix. The worst part of having this car, was when it was windy. I had an issue where the wind hyper-extended the driver side door and it wouldn't close afterwards. It was raining at the time, ergo, the interior got soaked, which led to an interior odor, and even after the door was "fixed" by the body shop it still never worked properly. Very noisy interior.

Odometer in center console an excellent idea. Fantastic gas mileage and amazing amount of storage space. I drove from Indianapolis to Louisville and only used a 1/4 tank of gas. Seven cup holders for such a small car is amazing.

More sturdy build. Make cruise control an option for long road trips and the stereo system could use a major improvement, but as an overall everyday use car, the Yaris is a wonderful vehicle to have.

Almost 2 Years, and I'm Still Loving It
By Nancy

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Yaris S in August 2006 and it has been a great car. I thought the slow acceleration speed would bother me, but I take the interstate every day and it has never been a problem. It's a fun car and I couldn't be happier with it. My family is in the car business, so I've seen (and driven) all kinds of cars, and this one is the nicest under $30K I've found.

Enough trunk space to fit 2 storage bins, good gas mileage, everyone loves the gauges in the middle of the dashboard, fun cup holders and storage compartments, love the MP3 jack, roomy enough interior to fit 4 adults comfortably, and it feels safe.

Automatic seats, leather, keyless, etc., and all of that would have been nice.

Great MPG
By Mike

2007 Toyota Yaris S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car used because some one was stupid and got rid of it. I average 38-39 miles per gallon. Excellent cars. I bought the S model and i dont regret the extra money.

Everything