Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews - 221 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Great little big car
By Yaris Fan

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Have had Yaris for 1900 miles or 2 1/2 weeks. Trip to Maine and 103 miles per day work. Its ride is very good for its size. Handles on highway much better than I thought, hugs the road and can change lane in a flash when needed. Gas mileage is way better than EPA states. I have averaged 42 plus miles per gallon since first day. 42 the lowest going to Maine averaged 78 MPH A/C on and I got 42.18 MPG. Best so far 43.50 MPG. That is combination city and highway. I don't race or see if I can beat everyone to the stop sign or light. I get there 1/2 second later and about $3.00 cheaper. If you want a car that is great on MPG then Yaris can not be beat for the money.

MPG. Brakes and looks. Looks like the car from the cartoon CARS. Always has a smile. Total cost to run this car. WOW. Better than hybrids.

Can't think of one yet without costing to much.

Great for the money
By jonesmiddle

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I drive mostly in the city, and I usually get around 36 mpg with the automatic transmission. The handling is adequate for the car, but it could be a bit better. The interior is nicley finished, but it would be better if the speedometer, etc., were in front of the driver by the steering wheel instead of to the side. The seats are pretty comfortable and there is plenty of room in the rear seats and in the trunk. It took me a while to find the ABS that I wanted though. Adding a turbocharged engine could help up performance while pushing fuel consumption even lower and improving performance.

Great gas mileage, low price even with the most expensive packages, great looking exterior

Liven up handling and add at least another gear to the transmission. Upgrading the interior wouldn't hurt any. Toyota could make a statement by offering a very good quality, very low cost hybrid car. This car gets almost as much as the Prius in the city and as a hybrid it could get even more.

Amazing car for the price
By Shep

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It barely uses gas and saves me so much money. It looks and feels great on the highway. Very little noise.

Gas mileage, quick, inexpensive.

Cupholders are poorly placed.

No Buyer's Remorse!!
By Kevin

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

We love our Yaris, we are absolutely 100% pleased, Usually with big purchases we have some buyer's remorse, but we are totally at peace with this purchase. It looks great, gets great mileage, fits all four of us comfortably with plenty of room in the trunk for luggage.

I like the looks, the price that we bought it for, the gas mileage, and the sound system is also pretty good. I also like how much room we have inside.

None really.

I love my new Yaris!
By trisarahtops22

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

About 2 weeks ago I got my new red Yaris! I know I havent had it that long, but so far I love it. It handles really well, it's fun to drive and it looks great! I love the design.

I went from a '90 cavalier to this car, so pretty much everything is my favorite! I enjoy how all the gauges are in the center, not behind the steering wheel. It's very unique! I also really like the storage compartment between the 2 front seats, it's very handy.

The only things I would change is the cup holders are right in front of 2 of the air vents. When I have a drink sitting there, it blocks the A/C! Also the AUX jack is kind of in an akward spot, and is hard to get the plug in. Once it is plugged in though, there's no problem.