Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews - 221 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Getting what you pay for is a good thing
By mxzebrax

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is a wonderful car for the price. At about 13,000 you can't expect much. The Yaris is like a a good $5 hamburger, it's good, but it's not a filet mignon. For the price, I feel this is the best car out there. I did a lot of shopping before buying and am very pleased with it. For a while I was a little iffy, but then I got the windows tinted and it looks way better, especially since I got a dark blue color. Dark cars need dark windows. This was my first car.

Great mileage. I average about 30 mpg zipping around town which is only 4 under the EPA. I haven't had much time to test it on the highway. Looks, I like that it looks like a Camry. Speedometer. You definitely get used to it, and miss it when you drive a different car. It's a Toyota.

More standard features at a cheaper price (I have power nothing - I didn't even know cars still had manual windows). Don't package the features. This was very lame, they could have gotten more of my money if they did it different. PLEASE more standard safety features.

Just Got It!
By Jennifer

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Yaris for a week now! I got into a car accident so was forced to get rid of my Saturn Ion. I love the Yaris. The mileage is much better, it runs smooth. I have broken 100 in this car and it never felt faster than 50. The turning radius is wonderful. I opted for the leather interior. I drive over 100 miles a day to and from work so this car is wonderful with gas prices soaring. The only thing I dislike is the cup holders but I do like the extra ones in the doors. Way to go Toyota!

Gas mileage, trunk space, turning radius.

Move the cup holders away from the air conditioning. Other than that nothing bothers me yet.

Love my Yaris!!
By Wendy

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It is very affordable and great on gas. I have two kids who have plenty of room in the back seat. The stereo system is excellent and it's wired to plug your MP3 player right in. Also like having lots of cup holders and bottle holders (6 total). Had to get used to speedometer in the middle of the dashboard, but it's great for back seat drivers. :) The body style is adorable and easy to fit into small spaces. The only thing I don't like about this car is that the acceleration is not as quick as I'm used to, but it's not TOO bad. I am very happy with this purchase and would definitely buy another Yaris.

Plug in jack for MP3 player, bottle holders in doors, fold down rear seat for extra cargo in trunk, nice stereo system.

Could have a little more pick up (acceleration), did not come with a keyless entry system - I had to add on after purchase, did not have remote for trunk either.

Love this car
By lucy

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased a Yaris and Scion 5 months ago. Loved the cars. My Scion got totalled by someone not paying attention 3 weeks ago - the car did great at keeping me safe, just bruising where the seat belt and air bag got me. I went right out and purchased a Yaris like my husband's as the Scion wasn't available in the color I wanted. The Yaris is fantastic. Gets great gas mileage, easy to see out of to reverse, great acceleration. I'd recommend it to anyone willing to listen. Thanks Toyota!

Acceleration, storage compartments, large trunk, shape of car.

Remoteless entry standard, controls on steering wheel for radio.

A Quality Vehicle
By DolphinRyan39

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Toyota Yaris S Sedan is a stylish, reliable, and fuel economic vehicle. For all it has to offer, along with it's highly reasonable price, I recommend it to anyone.

The body kit on the S Sedan is very nice, helping to bring out the contours of the vehicle.

Better pick-up would be nice, but other than that I have no complaints.