Used 2015 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Toyota 2016 Mistake
By David Pearson

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Toyota had a real winner with the Venza model.This vehicle gives you the all wheel drive security in bad weather with the comfortable feel found in a Camry. The mistake that Toyota made was not continuing to offer this exceptional model. These comments are from an individual who has owned two Camrys and two Venzas. A 2016 and beyond Venza should still be offered to the motoring public.

Venza- tastic.
By Randall244

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Pros: Versatile. Need to carry 5 people in comfort? Venza can do it. Large doors open wide. Chair-height seats are plenty comfortable and accommodating. Step-in is easy. No big step UP like big SUVs. No big step down like a compact car. Need to haul cargo? The combination of a power lift rear hatch and easy folding rear seats turns the Venza into a super grocery getter/ home improvement store car. It’s also ideal for traveling with a dog or two. The V6 engine is another “pro”. Very smooth and powerful. Toyota reliability is a big plus. Cons: only real drawback for me is the 20 inch tires. Expensive to replace. I could have done just as well with 18 inchers. Overall very pleased. In fact I am currently on my second Venza. We had a 2009 and liked it so much that we replaced it with a 2015. I hate that Toyota stopped building them.

Wish they were still making it
By Susan

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Loved it ! Passengers always impressed with the look & interior very luxurious! Friends with Lexus thought it look like theirs!

Wagon
By Trent Sankar

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've always liked wagons, vans and hatchbacks. This car provides the room I needed, with outstanding Toyota reliability. I wished I had purchased new spec'ing the exact color and options I wanted; but given the large savings over new, I'm fine with buying this car used. The car is solid, quite and does everything well. I would prefer more bolstering in the front seats as well as a little more lumbar support.

Lexus crossover touches at a Toyota wagon price
By Ed the Venza Owner

2015 Toyota Venza Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

While I've admired the Lexus RX and NX crossovers, I couldn't justify their price tag. So, for less than the cost of a used front-drive Lexus, in 2015 I purchased a new Venza Limited with AWD, a dual-pane sunroof and easier-to-use power hatchback. The powertrain is smooth and responsive. The ride is quiet and composed. I love the bright and airy interior. Setting favorite stations across AM, FM, HD Radio and Sirius XM is a breeze. All wheel drive is nice to have, though I can't say I've needed it more than a handful of times. What haven't I liked? The assembly and quality of the dash plastic is slapdash; the passenger airbag cover has an ugly gap and the glovebox door needed repairing. The infotainment and navigation also required a dealership visit, but has been flawless since then. Gas mileage is undistinguished, and noises from the glass sunroof panels make me a little nervous. The backup camera doesn't adjust for the wheels being turned, but otherwise it's a helpful feature, along with the sensors for the front and rear bumpers. A RAV4 has roughly the same capacity, but it's taller and less attractive, in my opinion.