Used 2011 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews - 39 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

THE best!
By Chris

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I had the 2011 Venza. Best car I ever owned! Because it was a SUV it was a bumpier ride on certain roads than I expected. I had to sell it because my husband didn't trust the dealership on the latest repair they said was needed. (He used to work on cars but is unable to now). It was the first vehicle I could slide into and get out of without falling in and crawling out. The interior was so roomy everyone commented on it. If new Venzas are manufactured again I will definitely check it out. I am currently leasing a Lincoln and very disappointed as it does not live up to my expectations of a luxury vehicle. The Venza has it beat by miles!

I have emailed Toyota a couple times asking if they would build the Venza again. I want another one. Same look.

Have owned 4 Toyotas
By Kris

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Venza is the 4th Toyota that I have owned. This is the one that I would purchase again. The car handles so well in the deep snow that I have been very impressed. It is a great car for traveling to the lake on weekends or just a trip to the grocery store. I have had only two sets of tires in the 110,000 miles I put on the car. I am very serious about rotating and caring for the tires. I have replace the brakes, Tires, battery and that is all of the maintenance that it has needed. I do not understand the complaints about the interior, this is not a luxury car. It a great car for everyday work and Play.

Great car
By Thomas O'Connor

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon AWD (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Buy it - especially if you have family.

My benzs
By JoAnn K

2011 Toyota Venza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Plenty of room to transport antiques, food orders &. Beach gear. I live on a barrier island. Great handling and built high enough to get down wet roads safely.

Good family car with style.
By Chuck