Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews - 107 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Venza

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Won't miss my Murano
By XMuranoDriver

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2004 Murano on the Venza. My Murano's driver seat decided to break loose from one corner of it's side rails 2 days after my Nissan extended warranty expired and Nissan refused to fix it - even though I had not made a single claim against the warranty during my entire time owning it! I found out by researching online that this was a known, common problem with Muranos, yet they would not offer me any assistance other than to quote me a mere $750 to fix i!. My Venza is way more responsive that the Murano, wider and more spacious feeling, a lot less top heavy feeling in turns and the glass roof is way cool!

Attractive styling, keyless entry, push button start/stop, power rear hatch, voice activated NAV, Glass roof, responsive V6, 20 inch mags, lots of storage locations. Runs great on regular gas! My Murano pinged even on premium gas and Nissan refused to adjust the timing.

User interface on NAV needs work. Memory seats and mirrors would be nice, so not to have to re-configure seat and mirrors each time wife drives car.

Breathtaking Design
By luvchrysler

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to say we were intending to purchase a Prius after driving one on vacation. The trade in was our Cadillac CTS that was stylish and fun to drive but uncomfortable on trips. Needless to say, the Venza blew us away after a test drive. The passenger comfort front AND rear (rear seats recline) is just amazing. It is so roomy and offers plenty of luggage space for 4 passengers. The controls are easy to use, doors open wide and there are many cubbyholes and storage pockets. The ride and acceleration are excellent, the AWD operates smoothly and unobtrusively. We enjoy the styling and get many compliments as well, we are very happy with our decision a year later!

Huge storage in armrest, navigation system, powerful music system w/satellite radio. Integrated bluetooth, roominess, cargo capacity, dual sunroof feature, power hatch, push button start w/keyless and xenon headlights are very bright.

Blind spots in rear, giant low profile tires handle well and look amazing but there is a ride penalty. (Will be expensive to replace too) Short greenhouse limits visibility, and lack of 2 driver presets for mirrors, seat and steering wheel. Steering is numb and a bit vague. Glove box is small.

Awesome Car!
By zack. g

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a Venza as a rental car And I fell in love with it. So I bought one shortly after that. I Love the way it looks, runs, and drives! What a great V6 this car has! Decent gas mileage around 20-ish in the city and 26-28 on highway. Nice 20 in. alloy wheels! Great leather! Really nice quality! Great reliability so far! Great room in the trunk area. Nice to have a i-pod/Mp3 dock in your car. Everyone I know loves the styling. Was a little nevus buying a Toyota after the massive recall but I'm so happy I did. Best car ever! Would Highly recommend it. This is my first Toyota And most likely not the last.

Back-up camera, Ipod jack, leather seats, panoramic moonroof, easy fold second row, Comfortable ride, Awd, And almost everything about the car.

can't think of any thing.

Loving it
By Cole

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We traded our 2002 Avalon in on this car. I am very satisfied with the fit and finish. We love the way it handles and fight over who gets to take it to work. Love the keyless ignition.

keyless ignition, style, power rear door, Bluetooth, which was invented in NC

larger back up display. A better mat for the rear of the car

Nice, but irritating Nav system
By joyful

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Gas mileage is averaging around 24. I am constantly irritated by the nav system deciding when I can access it. It seems like Toyota is going way overboard is trying to keep me "safe from myself." When *else* am I going to need the Nav functions except when I am driving? Very frustrating! Neither my old ipod classic nor my new mini will work with the system but it is quite fun to drive and very comfortable!

heated seats, power lift gate

power seat memory settings, better nav system access while driving, low-fuel chime