Used 2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Reviews - 107 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Venza

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

This is a Great Vehicle
By Bill

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love driving this vehicle as it has a smooth,quiet, and comfortable ride. I have read comments about this car having a cheap interior, but I think the interior is very well appointed and the controls are well placed. We also drove the Ford Edge and I liked it, but we have not forgiven Ford for handling a couple of inferior vehicles we purchased from them in the past.The Venza also cost less with more features than the Edge. The Venza is the most enjoyable vehicle I have ever owned.

Push button start and keyless entry, awesome headlights with auto dim feature, styling, and terrific sound system with bluetooth capability

The only improvement would be memory power seat settings for different drivers

Poor gas mileage
By sail360

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

positive points: LOTS of interior space, blue tooth, pretty quiet ride. negative points: averaging 21 mpg with conservative driving, 4 cylinders had to struggle a bit going on long uphill stretches, exterior skin seems to be thinner and less ding resistant compared to my older Toyota.

Please provide ability to leave individual doors or trunk unlocked.

Venza's a peppy people mover.
By Wooly

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Been researching cars for 6 months. I wanted something small enough to fit in the garage, regular fuel, back seat comfort, nav, XM, bluetooth, USB, auto closing rear hatch, sunroof, crossover/SUV style. I waited for the new Ford Edge to come out before I decided. Liked the Edge but couldn't justify the price premium ($5K more for comparable features). Yesterday in a parking lot it was parked right next to an RX350 and they looked exactly the same. Obviously they aren't comparable (test drove the RX350 and liked it a lot), but the Venza's also $15K less. I guess I'm used to cheap plastics, rough rides, and vague steering because it drives just like most cars I've driven. So far I'm satisfied.

Exterior looks, spacious back seat (husband's 6'4"/260# and says it's comfy, auto closing rear hatch (ruled out an Audi Q5 because theirs is so lame), XM, easy bluetooth setup, JBL speakers, easy to use nav/audio/phone software, competitive pricing. storage. A whole lot of machine for the money

Less bumpy on bumpy roads (felt like all the European cars I test drove so not unique to the Venza). The grill has grown on me but at first it repulsed me. Better mileage is always appreciated. Darker interior color option. No body side moldings and door guards so need to purchase them aftermarket.

Worth Buying
By DAXESH

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Good interior and exterior, More leg room at driver side which is good for tall people. Nice performance and good mileage. Sun & Moon roofs, excellent control during turn. I like this car

First Toyota--Venza Rocks
By David Smale

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a Murano to the Venza. I need room for big product. It has the feel of a lexus without the same "see me, I have a Lexus" statement which I did not want for a company car. One business associate said the wheels looked like they belong in the hood. I took it as a compliment. It has a great feel and ample power. Our other vehicle is a BMW 330xi. This vehicle does not have that "grin while you drive" sense but I enjoy getting in it every day and I love the cargo bay. We are cyclists and are gone a number of weekends. We could put a full hitch on it and can haul lots of gear. I have not raved about a vehicle other than the Beemer in a long time. I think Toyota hit a home run.

Cockpit is very well designed. Storage up front is a major plus--extremely well thought out. Storage touches are superior. With seats down cargo area is BIG. Leather is nicely done. Keyless entry & start is nice. Bluetooth phone works very well including voice command once finally connected

Find a way to incorporate a roof rack with the sunroofs. I may have considered cloth seats but I though they were unattractive. All wheel drive is fine for winter driving but this definitely a crossover and not an off road vehicle.