2009 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: Just what I wanted and needed

2009 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Just what I wanted and needed
By Joel on

2009 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is perfect for what I was looking for – got rid of my two door sports car and getting ready to start a family. The room of an SUV with the driving characteristics of a sedan. One thing that was important for me was that my wife would be as comfortable driving the vehicle as I was. And she loves driving the Venza, when she’s able to wrestle the keys away from me. We were sold on the V6 with AWD, and we got all the options that the Venza came with and wonder how we ever got along without them. I like that this car drinks regular fuel and I get around 26mpg on the highway and 21mpg around town. Owned the car for over 3 months and still look for excuses to drive it. No regrets.

Voice command Nav with JBL, XM, backup camera, keyless entry and start, power lift gate, panoramic roof, front storage, rear seat legroom, V6 power on tap, and regular gas. I think the Venza is stylish and interior was thoughtfully laid out.

Memory for power seats. The steering and brakes take some getting used to. The 17gal tank is small for the V6. The interior fitment needs to be better, although you’ll probably will not notice it until you get home and start scrutinizing the interior. Road noise through doors at highway speed.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review