Used 2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Consumer Reviews - 52 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Great truck
By rhellams

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have been driving 2,000 miles a month with my Tundra. Averaging 18.5 mpg and couldn't have asked for better performance. Truck has been great!

Deck rail system, build quality, 6 speed transmission.

Can be a little difficult to see out of. As with any truck, there are a few blind spots, but this has been corrected with a small mirror addition on the side mirrors.

Paint is terrible
By pastorjdh

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I have had my truck for three months and it has the absolute worst paint job I have ever seen on a vehicle bar none. It scratches extremely easy and is impossible to buff out without removing the clear coat. I feel horrible about my purchase now. I bought the Tundra because of Toyota's reputation and I expected a well built vehicle. I don't know what else to say.

It is a great truck besides the paint. Everything seems to work great

Paint, paint, paint

My paint is coming off!
By Ryan

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I only have 7000 miles on my tundra and the paint is coming off. The iPod control never works and the inside is made out of recycled garbage plastic. I am taking the loss and ditching this thing asap.

None. I am too Angry about this to identify positives at this time.

The paint! All of the bells and whistles! They don't work or work poorly.

Rock Warrior
By M

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned two Toyota Tacomas and loved them both. Bought this Tundra for more towing power as well as an overall larger truck. Saw Rock Warrior package and immediately loved the rims and tires especially. This truck has exceeded all expectations. If you complain about a bumpy ride, gauges, and gas mileage then go back to driving a Saab. This is a truck. I am getting 16 mpg city/rural driving and that is more than my last Tacoma with a V6.

Power, Ride, Roomy interior, styling, Towing capacity, Brakes, Locking tailgate,

None

Great Truck!
By Skierdad

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra Grade FFV 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Drove every half ton truck out there and chose the Tundra over them all. Tons of power. Have pulled a 4 place ATV trailer loaded up, boats, etc. No issues. Added a matching topper and the truck is sharp looking. Can load up the wife, kids, and 2 dogs and all our gear for a drive anywhere we want to go.

power, size, handling in inclement weather, easy to drive.

plastic on interior seems to scratch easily, little more room in the double cab would be nice. suggest to extend cab 4" and it would be perfect. gas mileage needs improvement, ride (needs to be as smooth as the other 1/2 tons).