Used 2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews - 269 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Tundra

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Great Ride
By Craig

2007 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I'm really enjoying this truck. The ride is very comfortable and the power of the 5.7 is fabulous. It is the quickest vehicle I have driven in years. There are a couple of annoyances, the seat belts chimes if not buckled and the doors lock automatically. The doors are too large. You need two parking spaces just to get them open. There is plenty of room behind the seat but it could be utilized better for instance hooks to hang bags on. The one clothes hook is behind the drivers seat which blocks your view and there isn't one on the other side which would be the better location. No vanity mirror for passenger. Interior plastics are low end looking. With all that said I love it!

The ride quality and the "Get Up and GO" of the 5.7.

Allow customers to decide if seat belts should chime and whether doors should lock automatically. Install an off switch for daylight running lights so they can be turned off while stopped or at owner's option.

Truck
By KT

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck replaced a F150 Lariat 5.4L 4x4, and there is no comparison. The Tundra has power to spare whether towing or just driving. It rides well, but not as smooth as the F150. Plenty of room inside for passengers, thermos bottles, and glove compartment type objects, but there is no place to store jumper cables or even basic tools. Little to no road noise and features are luxury. The traction control system is awesome for highway driving in 2WD on slick or wet roads. Mileage is better than expected: over 19 on the highway, 13 while towing, and 14.5 in the city.

Power, Power, Power! Plenty of interior passenger room. Fun to drive.

Could use better skid plates - current ones are thin and not confidence inspring. Better storage behind or under the rear seats. Sonar is worthless. Locking differential would be nice.

Sweet Mercy
By Eddie

2007 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I look forward to driving this truck to work everyday. I actually get excited when it's time to leave each morning. I have had no problems with this truck, period. My experience so far has been fantastic and the truck has exceeded all my expectations.

The 5.7L engine and 6 speed auto along with the auto dimming rear view mirror, easy lift tailgate and safety features.

Make the ride a little smoother. I personally like a truck that rides like a truck but my wife would like it to ride more like a lexus.

Simply The Best Truck
By T Con

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Ater doing the SUV thing we decided to look at a four door truck. After researching the other manufacturers, we decided to go with the Toyota. The 5.7 liter engine is amazingly powerful. We got the SR5 Crewmax X-SP package which gives you a lot of extras for the price of the truck. The interior comfort is amazing, I am 6'3 and have more than enough room in the front or rear of this truck. My wife loves this truck more than I do for the comfort and awesome looks that it has. Toyota gives you what you want with the Tundra, power, performance, comfort and reliability. If you don't get caught up with the power of the 5.7 you can get 20 mpg while driving. If you drive it you will buy it.

We like it all. Well done.

Locking gas filler door.

Just as I expected
By achaux

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

So far I'm extremely happy. Just wish they made the v8 with a manual transmission. That is my only complaint. Ride, mileage, initial quality all exceed my last truck.

Engine! Styling and initial quality are exceptional.

Manual transmission. Yes, I know I'm old fashioned with this request, but I live high in the Rocky Mountains, and nothing beats a manual. Sequential shifting is nice, but just not the same.