Used 2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews - 269 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Tundra

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

best truck
By Gen

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have a 2007 toyota tundra double cab it has 139,000 miles on it and still going strong. I love this truck I farm for a living to and I had a Ford before my dad has a Ford and uncles have ford's and chevys. But I won't buy any other truck now. The tundra is the best truck out there I think. I get 13.4 mpg I have the big 5.7l v8 most is city driving. It's the best truck out there I'll be buying another tundra in the future and I will never buy another ford again ford's are junk and don't hold up like the toyotas do.

Trouble free
By Steve

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Bought it new 8 years ago and has never been in the shop for any repairs

2007 4-door 2-wheel drive 5.7L
By al

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

the absolutely only question is my Tundra 2007 & my 2000 out of the blue will not start. Batteries are new or somewhat new, but always test fully charged! Seems to be a Tundra or Toyota glitch. Has anyone experienced this problem??

Not exactly what I expected
By Steve Knutson

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck will go through brakes every 25000 miles. I have the proof in the repair tickets. When I complained to the dealership they said well you do pull a trailer with it. Excuse me the trailer has it's own brake system, I even disengaged it to see how bad it would drag on the truck and it definately slowed down much slower without the trailer brakes so they are doing their job. I have purchased the third and final factory warranty at a cost of 3000 plus because of the expensive repairs this truck has had. so on top of a hefty selling price add almost 10,000 to that to keep it on the road. In addition Toyota gives me nothing to drive when they have it torn down. We have consistently complained for several years about the gas pedal (the one involved in the deaths and lawsuit) Yup that's my 07... and they tell me they cant do anything but put splints in and they last for a week if your lucky. Their solution, trade it on on a new one so they can make another 50,000 on me. Are they nuts? Ford and Chevy would love to get a hold of this story...

Toyota does not stand behind their trucks
By Mike Lesch

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have a 2007 Tundra, their is a Technical Service Bulletin (T-SB-0101_12 they know these trucks rust in particular areas. Regardless of age they know it rusts faster than normal. I have had topper on my truck as long as I had it and it rusted from bottom to bed surface. I am not talking about small areas but large areas 4-6" circles with. Very very sad!