Used 2015 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2015 Toyota Tacoma

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:

Most Reliable Mid-Size Pickup
By B Arita

2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

If you're looking for a very reliable vehicle that holds it's value, this is the truck for you. It has great towing capacity, it's comfortable, great off road, looks great, and is built with quality parts. Great off road following, so it is easy to find aftermarket parts to swap out. Easy to fit larger tires, always gets descent fairly reliable gas mileage.

Chirp goes the third gen
By Daniel

2015 Toyota Tacoma V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

When you buy a 2016/2017 tacoma you have about a 50/50 shot that your high pressure fuel pump will start making a loud chirping sound when ever your at idle. GOOD luck trying to get this fixed after many calls to the dealer and toyota they have now classified it as a "characteristic" of the Tacoma so that they will not have to repair this issue. I would strongly urge anyone looking at these trucks to look else where for a mid size or if you love toyota and need a truck look into a Tundra instead. I am very disappointed in toyota I have been a fan for many years most of family drives Toyotas but this will no longer be the case since they are not even willing to try to fix a problem like this.

Toyota refuse to do some change to make me buy
By Want a Tacoma

2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I like the Tacoma alot. It has been twice I took my wife to the dealer. I really like the truck, but every time my wife said 2 things that really turn me off. 1) The driver seat can not be raised. She is short, not comfortable to drive. 2) The seats look and feel cheap. She said if we spend 35k+ on the truck, it should be able to raise the seat so she can drive, and the seat material turn her off. She won both time. Hope Toyota fix this problem so I can buy one.

Terrific taco
By Jake sanchez

2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the most reliable truck out there. I have a 6 inch lift and 35" tires and it is perfect for what I need. Its fun and safe and I have put 60,000 miles on my 2015 taco and all iv had to do is change the oil. I highly recommend this truck for whatever need you have.

Truck Driving Female
By Tanner Girl

2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted a vehicle that was trendy and dependable. I live where the snow gets deep and a four-wheel truck was the answer. I can haul my garden stuff or whatever I need. The size of the truck is excellent for me, not too big or too small for my driveway and parking. It is a fun truck and the compliments are always! I keep my truck clean and shiny and wherever I go people tell me what a value this truck has for trade in, but I shall not be doing that anytime soon. I have had no problems with my truck and keep maintenance update at my local Toyota Dealership. I love my truck!