Thanks to its strong engines, variety of configurations and versatile interior, the 2015 Toyota Tacoma remains a class leader. However, it's an older design, so we'd certainly recommend checking out GM's brand-new trucks if you're shopping for a midsize pickup.
- Choice of four-cylinder or V6 power
- Good four-cylinder fuel economy
- Serious off-road prowess
- Standard touchscreen
- Convenient size
- Strong resale value.
- Flat, low-mounted seats aren't ideal for comfort
- Engines get raucous when pushed
- Overly soft brake pedal feel.