Used 2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Consumer Reviews - 113 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab

View reviews for a specific Tacoma model:

2006 TRD Sport 4x2 DlbCab SB
By texastacoma2006

2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Tacoma. It is excellent truck. I researched all mid-size trucks and test drove every model out there. I have owned 4 Toyota sedans, but was open minded to other manufactures. I narrowed it down to Nissan or Toyota, b/c Chevy, Ford, Dodge don't compare. Nissan Frontier was comparable, but didn't like the interior, or the sales tactics of the dealer. Toyota brought everything together in a nice package. I bought the TRD Sport 4x2 but wish I would have got the 4x4 since I off road a lot more than I thought I would, next time. The borla exhaust and high flow intake that came with the TRD package REALLy makes a big difference, +20hp, making it sound cool and haul balls.

TRD package, Bed 110volt outlet, Double Cab, endless storage, hood scoop, Cool design (inside and out)

MPG add to overhead display, make the hood scoop functional, Line input in audio system, built in satelite radio, fog lights work with out headlights on

refelct
By Nancy

2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy my vehicle I have only had it for about 2 months, To this point I am very pleased and all of my 17 yr olds friends think that I have the finest truck.

Black finders and black frontend

Awesome!
By rstancil5487

2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner V6 4dr Double Cab LB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota is the way to go. Dont buy anthing else people!

Best Truck Out There
By DaGoomba

2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at all the mid-size trucks and you will not find a better made or looking truck than the Tacoma. All the other trucks seem to always be on sale but not the Tacoma 4x4. Toyota knows they have a good thing and you pay a little more to get one, but its well worth it. These trucks will hold their value and are built to last. The interior is very roomy and quite for a truck. I got the Sport Package with the upgraded interior and I love it. The hood scope adds a nice touch and gives it a little aggressive look. The V6 has plenty of power and is quick to respond. I’ve only got 500 miles on mine (drove from Sacramento to Reno over the weekend) and the drive was very relaxing.

Looks, quality, back windows go down all the way (great for the dog) controls for the radio on steering wheel, comfort and roomy inside.

Power operated rear window, moon roof, navigational system,

06 Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab LB Sport
By Don

2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab V6 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

06 Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab LB, Sport Package #2: Black Sand Pearl. What's there to say other then "toyota". Quality is expected, and this truck delivers. had the truck for a month, and have traveled over 1000 miles. Towed over a ton and a half, and have no complant with the truck or performance. Appearance is eye catching.