Used 2003 Toyota Tacoma Consumer Reviews

Used Tacoma for Sale
Select your model:
12345...38

Pros
Cons

Tacoma review

jhartt, 09/02/2007

It's a very practical vehicle for light efficient use and is extremely reliable.

You'll love this truck

Dennis, 07/16/2006

You'll love this truck! I had always wanted a tacoma and this truck exceeded my expectations. I've used it for hauling loads to the dump and hauling feed with no problem. Clean it up and it's perfect for cruising around town. "The chicks dig it!"

Dont Pass this one up!

Super-Steve, 01/23/2003

I gave up a Chevrolet to drive this. I only regret not doing it sooner. This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Its a 4 cylinder that has similar performance to a V-6 Mustang. Don't believe me, go race one! The ride is very solid and it has no squeaks or rattles. I paid a higher price for it, that other trucks of the same size, but option for option it really cost about the same. Toyota only builds what it needs, so therefore you will not find a "stripped down" Toyota on the lot unless they were special ordered for fleet purposes. The bottom line.... pure quality!

Tough Truck

Michael Meyer, 08/19/2003

The Toyota Tacoma is a solid, quiet truck. Hunters have been amazed seeing the truck quietly approach their camps. The interior is very easy to keep clean, looks like new after a quick vacum and wipe down. Fuel economy is great for a pick up. I am a believer in the quality and reliability after owning this, my first Toyota.

Boy toy that doubles as family vehicle

goatboy, 09/17/2003

Very well built truck. The pros in my opinion: super reliable, great built quality, very fun to drive, the look of 4x4 without the downsides (bad mileage, maintenance, insurance). A great poser 4x4 look/feel for yuppies who'll never leave concrete. I get up every day and enjoy driving this truck, it's just fun to drive. Note: It also has a lot of room in the backseat compared to other extended cab full-size trucks. The cons: short wheel base makes for bouncy ride, it's a smaller interior, and pretty spartan inside. Overall I'm happy with this truck and it also works for throwing the kiddos in the back- seat.

12345...38