Although the Toyota Sienna is one of the older minivans in the segment, a steady stream of improvements has kept it competitive. It deserves consideration, especially if you live in a cold climate where the available all-wheel drive is a welcome option.
- Refined ride quality gives it a confident feel from the driver seat
- High-quality materials and trim throughout the cabin
- Wide range of adjustments for the second-row seats
- No other minivan offers the option of all-wheel drive.
- Second-row seats are heavy and awkward to remove
- Fewer features than some of its newer competitors.