Used 2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews - 170 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Toyota Sienna

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Awesome, AWD
By vaioman

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great van, only one with AWD, awesome interior. Extremely comfortable ride.

AWD

Have Sirius or XM radio

Love Our Sienna!
By Dave

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had to turn in my company vehicle which was a Ford Freestar and couldn't get another one so we needed a van. Once you have one you can't live without it, I found, very much to my surprise. So we traded my wife's Camry Solara for a Toyota Sienna (her idea!). We tried out a Honda EX-L (Very close competitor, better back seat, but bumpier ride.) and the Hyundai Entourage (Watch out Toyota and Honda, these guys mean business, great van at a great price, better ride than the Honda). It rides like a luxury car. The interior is extremely comfortable. Heated seats, MP3 capable stereo, aux jack, power doors, storage, reconfig options, all great. We bought it to last 10 years and I bet it does.

MP3 capable stereo, aux input, 3 zone climate control, interior lighting, power doors, heated seats, telescoping steering wheel. Storage options.

Relocks itself after 60 seconds if you don't open the door just like our Solara did. Have an option for XM radio. Provide an option for 3 person seating in the second row. Second row seats should be able to slide together instead of having remove/replace.

Good deal
By Mago

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is fun to drive. However driver's seat (manual) is hard to adjust compared to my Camry power seat.

6 CD changer. Auxilary and MP3 feature.

Power doors, power driver seat, fog lights and autodaylights should be available in LE. Why it is only in XLE which is only 7 seats.

Best Minivan on the Market
By akrika

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I think I bought the best minivan on the market. I compared it to the Honda odyssey and there is no comparison. I have the fully loaded one and I am impressed with the handling. Neither rain nor ice hinders its performance. The DVD and NAV help too.

DVD and NAV.

Run flat tires.

Toyota hits another 'homerun'.
By Ed Gutierrez

2006 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought it in 06/06 and could not be happier. Everything works well and we are in the middle of a road trip (1100+ mi.). With 7 passengers and a full load of luggage, we are averaging 22.13 mpg. The van performs well under all conditions and has all the features that we needed and even some that we wanted. No mechanical problems at all. It compares well with other vehicles we tested and better than most. We have 5 children and all have found their favorite spot.

All the cupholders and the storage space is exceptional. Instrument cluster and adj armrests. Sliding door windows retract, unlike some vans that are stationary. Vision for the driver in all directions. Good sound system. Good fuel econ. Quiet engine. Great styling.

None come to mind.