3 of 3 people found this review helpful
Not thrilled with Quality does not feel like Toyota product
By gigi24 on
Vehicle2005 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
ReviewI am really disappointed about the quality of 2005 Toyota Sienna.
It has 112,000 miles and about 8 months ago things starts braking one at a time.
Here are some of the issues I have uncounted.
* Tries are rotated at every 5,000 miles and alignment at every 15,000 miles still Tires wear at an angle.
* Cracks start appearing on the dash board, now cracks are expanded across entire dash board.
* Power steering rack start leaking on the both ends
and dealer wants $1,800 replace it
* Rubbers hosing that holds antenna broken and other rubber items stats cracking
The glue that holds glass to the windows motor came off .
* Tailgate struts broken rear door does not keep up.
Best FeaturesNo road noise and nice handling
Worst FeaturesBefore this Sienna I had 98 Honda Odyssey for 8 years with 150,000 miles and never had any issues except regular maintenance. I am not thrilled about Toyota Quality hopefully someone from Toyota paying attention to their customers. Hope they are not continue the same quality for their 2012 or 2013 models. Given a chance will opt out to Odyssey for my next replacement.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.