Used 2018 Toyota Sequoia Pricing
List Price $51,625 - $67,335
See other years
For 2018, Toyota has added a new TRD Sport trim. All Sequoias now have LED headlights and additional standard safety features, including forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking. A restyled grille and gauge cluster round out the changes for 2018.
- Cargo area is one of the largest in this class
- For a big SUV, it rides pretty comfortably over bumps
- Flexible seating arrangement allows for up to eight passengers
- Respectable off-road capability for a big SUV
- Touchscreen is small by modern standards
- Audio and front central cupholders are hard to reach
- Even among V8-powered SUVs, fuel economy is poor
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Sequoia models:
- Blind-Spot Monitor
- Detects if a vehicle is in the Sequoia's blind spots. If the turn signal is activated, an alert will sound.
- Front and Rear Parking Assist Sonar
- Helps you park the Sequoia by sounding an alert if an object is detected close to the front or rear bumper.
- Trailer Sway Control
- Detects when a trailer begins to sway and will apply braking pressure and reduce engine torque to bring it back in line.
300 Miles and the vehicle is in the shop already
I have leased the vehicle not too long ago. A week later I had to drive it to the shop due to multiple safety sensors repeated failures. Rear cross traffic, Blind spot, active cruise control, front collision radar, etc. At the moment dealer had to contact Toyota to figure out what is going on. I wish I could return it at this point in time...Toyota reliability is gone. First one, and definitely the last Toyota I will ever lease / own.
Greatest Truck I ever owned 2018 Sequoia Limited
This is my second one and love it. Almost 5,000 miles and trouble free. Milage to be expected 16 average Suburban driving and 18 average on highway. I did get 20 + MPG on one tank couldn't believe it. My last one was a 2013 same model and only one problem in 80,000 miles door hinge got broken with a real strong wind. I recommend this truck very strongly and will buy another in 80,000 miles. I have nothing negative to say about this vehicle.
The only thing that I did not like about my new Sequoia is waiting so long!