Used 2017 Toyota Sequoia Pricing
- Cargo area is one of the largest in this class
- For a big SUV, it rides pretty comfortably over bumps
- The flexible seating arrangement allows for up to eight passengers
- Respectable off-road capability for a big SUV
- Lacking some of the latest advanced driver aids
- Touchscreen is small by 2017 standards
- Audio and front central cupholders are hard to reach
- Even among V8-powered SUVs, fuel economy is poor
Read full review
Used 2017 Toyota Sequoia for Sale
This 2017 Toyota Sequoia is Carfax certified with no damage history and one owner. Its well equipped with a backup camera, navigation, sunroof, heated leather seats, two keys, two fobs, and an owner's manual plus so much more! Jones Junction is proud to announce that 2018 marks their 101st consecutive year as a family-run automotive business serving the Harford County and surrounding Maryland, Pennsylvania and Delaware communities. The Jones family believes their success lies in focused dedication to hard work and integrity. Their goal is not simply to sell a car; it is to create a lifelong partnership with their customers. All prices plus Taxes, Tags, and $300 Dealer Processing fee, not required by law. Feel free to visit us at WWW.JONESJUNCTION.COM, or come by today at 1413 Belair Road, Bel Air, MD 21014. Awards: * ALG Residual Value Awards
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Sequoia models:
- Blind-Spot Monitor
- Sensors detect if a vehicle is in the Sequoia's left- or right-side blind spot. If the turn signal is activated, an alert will sound.
- Front and Rear Parking Assist Sonar
- Helps the Sequoia park by sounding an alert if an object is detected close to the front or rear bumper.
- Trailer Sway Control
- Detects when a trailer begins to sway and will apply braking pressure and reduce engine torque to bring it back in line.