Used 2018 Toyota Prius Pricing
List Price $23,475 - $29,685
See other years
The Prius carries over into 2018 with no significant changes.
- Capable of returning 50-plus miles per gallon
- Quiet cabin, even with gas engine engaged
- Easy to see out of and maneuver around town
- Complete suite of active safety technology is available
- Acceleration can be laggardly
- Must use Toyota's Entune app to make the most of a smartphone connection
- Offset instrument panel is out of driver's direct line of sight
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Prius models:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Detects cars or pedestrians and warns the driver of potential collisions, then automatically applies the brakes if the driver does not react.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Alerts the driver if the car drifts out of its lane and can apply steering input to correct course.
- Intelligent Clearance Sonar
- Alerts the driver to the presence of obstacles near the vehicle during low-speed maneuvers.
Be the first to write a review.