Vehicle2011 Toyota Prius Five 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
ReviewBought a new standard 2011 Prius in 2011.
was very happy with the dealer. Picked Prius cause 100% Japanese made.
Gas milage is excellent, interior room is comfortable as known.
The model that I bought;
- Can't open the trunk from inside
- Row down the windows will not wipe the fog away
- Break pedal make squee sound when press
- Radio display black out once in a while
- The BIGGEST jok of all is the spoiler melted! Beware, don't park you car with plastic spoiler near a building that has reflection windows! Who knows??!!
Was told by SF Region that this is not defect, I am hold half of the responsiblity.
I wrote complaint to Toyota headquarter in Houston TX, will see what happen.
Best Featuresone touch without holding the button, window row all the way down. Power mode, use it when I go up hill. Although make loud noise.
Worst FeaturesDon't use any plastic to make exterior body, especially on the top. Use the one with extension sun shade on ALL models. when I move the shade to the side window (I need to do that EVERY morning and evening) I have to put my head forward so that I am in the shade.
on 06/08/14 14:13 PM (PDT)
This is a follow up on the melted spoiler. After a TV station called them and advocated for me, Toyota finally willing to pay the full amount to replace it, $600+. Bottom line, other than save gas and roomy, disappointed with Japanese made, Prius performance.Report it
You must be signed in to post a comment.