Used 2007 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews - 211 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Prius

View reviews for a specific Prius model:

I love my 2007 Prius!
By Paula

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I just brought my Prius 3 weeks ago. We took a trip to Houston and I went 227 miles before the 1st fuel block moved. I went 527 miles and I still had a little over half a tank. I went around 747 miles before I put more gas in the car because we were on our way back home from our weekend trip and wanted to make sure we had gas going on the back roads. I was very impressed with the mileage. The seats comfort was okay I moved around a little to get comfortable and I am 6"1. My husband had plenty of room. It said we average 54.2 miles while on that trip i tried to stay around 65 miles per hour. I am enjoying the prius. I traded in my 07 Yaris for safety reasons (smaller car). Glad I did it!

Mileage, good riding midsize car, The car overall is a great car, I would recommend it to others! Plenty of storage and trunk space. Dashboard is able to be seen from even the back seat clearly.

Be able to adjust seat is all I can suggest at this time

Excellent investment
By janine

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love this car. It has never disappointed me in any way. If you know how to drive it, you can get 50-60 mpg. Don't let people fool you. Drive one and see. You won't be sorry. Handles good in snow and ice too. Best car I have ever owned and I have had lots of cars. I am 58 years young.

Fun to drive. Can maneuver anywhere easier than a silly sport utility. Great stereo system. Bluetooth featured. Good backup camera views. Mileage.

I guess the only one is color choices.

I am loving my Prius
By Paula Bell

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The car rides well. Due to gas prices rising, I knew that I needed to try and get the best for the buck. I have an SUV and a sedan and another small car. My husband and I drive the small car and the Prius. It has plenty of room - I'm 6'1 and comfortable in it. I got the base model. I have had it a week and it appears we made the right choice. We are happy with the car. It has a few small minor issues which it is a 2007, but overall the car was clean! I am looking forward to saving gas, and being able to use that money on another bill. Awesome!!

Gas mileage and space it has inside. I would recommend it to others looking for a small-midsize car. You wont regret it when it comes to the mileage. I am averaging 48-51 miles per gallon right now.

None I can think of right now have only had it a week, Just wish I could be able to adjust the seating more then just backwards and forwards.

Intellegent Car for the 21st Century
By SootyOarsman

2007 Toyota Prius Touring 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Comfortable, but not too comfortable. Peppy, but not speedy. A vehicle that improves your driving habits and rewards with great gas mileage. A car that evokes envy and also disgust, but to the driver it just doesn't matter! The world is suddenly less dunning and the planet breathes a little easier. In a funny way it teaches us to be more courteous, gentle with the pedal, and mindful of our influence on the planet. Perhaps the biggest change in my driving habits since owning this car is that I now drive less.

Keyless push-button start; energy efficiency screen that innocently instructs the driver to optimize driving habits; a great sound system; quiet operation; safety features (I hope never to test); simple but flawless performance.

More direct steering (I am not a fan of electric steering); I wished I had purchased GPS and bluetooth options.

Best Car Ever!!
By Charles

2007 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is a great car. I bought my car in June of 2007 for a job I got that was 90 miles away. I was driving from Germantown, MD to York, PA every day. My avg mileage for the warmer months was 53-55 mpg, and during the colder months I avg 45-47. The car really fits my driving style and is fun to see your gas per mile go up instead of down.

I really dislike the traction control, wish you were able to turn it on or off. And when it comes to tires, I put on some Pirellis, and now I only get 46 to 49 mpg on avg.