Used 2003 Toyota Prius Consumer Reviews

Used Prius for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Drive a Prius

RLG, 03/22/2009
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Our vehicle mileage just went over 100,000 miles. This car is amazing. We have averaged about 50 mpg for almost eight years. It's so quiet.

Love the Prius! still going.............

Tone, 08/30/2002
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

To my surprise,the Prius is a great hybrid car. The Prius has very arrowdynamic exterior styling,especially in the front. If you want a hybrid car,this is a great choice.I have about 500 miles on my new 2003 prius. 507 to be exact and I'm stil on my first tank of gas!!!!!!! LOVE the gas mileage! This car is huge on the inside:).It seems almost like you are sitting in a Camry. Not the best looking car I've ever seen, but it is definitely great value for the dollar. All Toyotas are.:)

Glad I bought mine when I did

jack, 11/12/2006
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Very comfortable driver's seat.

The best car I've ever bought

diesel power, 03/21/2004
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased my 03 after test driving the 04 model. I bought the 03 as 6ft tall adults can fit in the back, something not possible in the new model. I now have 16k miles on my car, and I've had 0 warranty issues with this car. Lifetime fuel economy so far is 46.8 mpg. This number keeps climbing. Toyota has brought us the future of automobiles. The rest of the industry needs to take notice, or risk being left to oblivion. I routinely drive over 35k miles annually. I've driven this car on a 3200 mile round trip from Dallas TX, to Haliburton, Ontario, and back. It's performance was nothing less than stellar.

Great car... wave to the gas pumps

icvalue, 11/08/2007
4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Outstanding car overall, Great gas mileage (46 avg.). Very reliable car. Better acceleration than most small cars and it handles very well. Much roomier than I expected.

12345...19