Are you looking for the biggest possible car with the lowest possible fuel cost? The 2017 Toyota Prius V might be what you're looking for. It offers passenger and cargo space on par with many SUVs, while returning the fuel economy of a hybrid sedan.
- SUV-like passenger and cargo space with extremely un-SUV-like fuel economy
- Comfy ride on rough roads.
- Glacial acceleration, even for a hybrid
- Awkward seating position for tall drivers
- Plastic interior surfaces look and feel cheap
- Very disconnected driving feel
- Lacks the regular Prius' many improvements introduced last year.