Used 2017 Toyota Prius c Pricing
See other years
For 2017, the formerly optional Safety Sense package (which includes some advanced driver's aids) is now standard on all Prius C trims.
- Capable of 50-plus miles per gallon
- Interior is surprisingly roomy, given its small dimensions
- It's nimble and easy to park in tight spaces
- Offers a complete package of high-tech safety equipment
- Acceleration is slow, even for a hybrid
- Wind and road noise is noticeable at highway speeds
- Interior materials look and feel a bit cheap
- Rides stiffly and uncomfortably over rough roads
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Prius c models:
- Toyota Safety Sense C
- Bundles forward collision mitigation with automatic braking, lane departure warning and automatic high beams.
- Nine Airbags
- Includes driver and passenger front-, side- and seat cushion airbags, driver knee airbag, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Minimizes rolling backward when starting on steep inclines.
Zippy Prius C
I love my Prius C and how it zips around the city. It's the perfect size car for me, especially looking for parking. It's fun to drive and has a "zippy" personality.