Used 1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab

View reviews for a specific Pickup model:

Best truck ever made
By johnny

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

This truck I could say is the best ever made I abused the truck and it just keeps on going. The 22re engine is just built beautifully. The body design is eye caching also. The new trucks have nothing on this model. People ask me all the time to sell but I'm not bugging

love the body design. the 22re engine is the best ever made

the alternator design is a little bit tricky trying to take out

Pauly
By Paul

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I love my toyota truck. A little rusty expected that. I have had no major problems that weren't caused by my own doing (new front boot). when I purchased it it had 138,000 miles on it I now have 147,000 on it. I think the major complaint that I have seen most is the bad gas mileage. I drive about 10 miles a day to & from work in city traffic and of course occasional 4 wheeling.I enjoy it very much couldn't ask for better. very serious 4 wheeling truck.

4 wheel drive great in many situations. Handles better than expected in city driving

Better gas mileage. I have a cure K&N air filter or system.Best cure for mileage E3 spark plugs.have improved my mileage by at least 50 to 60 miles in city driving.5-6 bucks a piece worth every penny.

1994 pickup
By Jamie

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

Before my dad got me this truck I was driving an 1989 Isuzu pickup, which is a great truck too. We got it with 111,000 miles and now it has 147,400. This truck is great! The gas mileage average's out to about 25 miles/gallon. It is hard to drive on hills, especially when pulling something or having heavy stuff in the bed. Other than that this truck is very dependable. Trucks are supposed to be abused on the exterior, and I have done my fair share. I change the oil every 3,000 miles, and have other work done as needed. I will drive it until it falls apart. In the next couple of years I will get another truck. Hopefully I will have the same experience with that one.

Like the others said, the 22re engine is one of the best ever made.

I'm gonna miss her.
By NoFechaNoGrade

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab SR5 V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

My dad got this truck in '95 used off a lot with less than 20k on it the original engine went at 258K and we put a new one in and now it has 13k on it. The truck is a tank and unfortunately has been hit several times by drunk drivers or idiots who don't know what stop signs are. Every time we get her fixed someone comes to ruin it for us. She just got t-boned and took major body damage but the frame is still perfect and she drives like a charm none the less. I am going to miss my baby. She was a good truck to my whole family and never had any major problems just fair wear and tear. I just wish the insurance would cover her this one last time. Goodbye Bernadette.

Ability to go anywhere I wanted it to.

Little more rear passenger leg room.

It Keeps Running and Running and Running
By Tha`nh

1994 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab DX 2dr Extended Cab SB

My uncle bought this truck brand new with 40 miles on it. Then gave it to me after a few months and I've driven it since then. Now it has about 166K miles and still running great. Hasn't failed a single smog check nor left me stranded on the road. A very dependable and reliable truck.

Great gas mileage, low maintenance cost, and very reliable.