Used 1991 Toyota Pickup Consumer Reviews

Used Pickup for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

1991 Toyota Pickup

1991 Mountain Goat!, 05/22/2007
SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

According to the original owner, it never broke down, NOT ONCE! I say the same. I turn the key and it fires, purrs and just keeps on keepin on. Everything works and well! It has beautiful balance, stock shocks. It's just so trouble free and durable. I've owned many vehicles. This truck is just quality and quality lasts.

Bulletproof!

alans, 09/09/2004
One Ton 2dr Regular Cab LB

I bought this baby 4 years ago w/~120,000 on the clock. I love it! From what I understand it is the last year of the long bed w/ the one ton option. This truck carries more than my brothers big Ford, can tow over 5000 lbs., is EXtremely quick, and is always reliable. I now have about 150k on it and plan on keeping it until it croaks, which is probably many years down the road (my last Toyota-1984 cost me $700 and lasted over 200k and 10 years). Do not hesitate to buy this truck, if you don't tell me and I will.

5 out of 5 stars

My Father's Truck...I love it!!

Betsy, 02/02/2016
Deluxe 2dr Regular Cab SB

My father passed in 2012, I have been driving his truck around the beach ever since. He told me as long as I keep oil in it, it will run forever. Now has 267,000 on odometer and is smooth riding. Have taken it on trips where I won't trust my newer cars!! thanks Pops, Love ya!!

3 out of 5 stars

4.25 out of 5 stars

Excellent Pickup

dgalan, 05/25/2005
SR5 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

14 years old and it still runs great. The only issue I have with it is that for a V6, I thought it would have had more power. But like I said, it is 14 years old.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Best Truck

USC66, 12/26/2008
2dr Regular Cab SB

Bought this truck with only 1 option on it (rear bumper) in 91 for $7900. The first problem I had out of it was at 192000 miles, the original fan belt broke. The second issue I had was at 303000 miles the clutch finally gave out. At this time, I replaced a couple of gaskets on it because of of oil leaks and that is it. Honestly, I couldn't have ask for a better truck. At 320000 the truck still drives almost like it did when I bought it. I wouldn't be surprised if I got another 300000 out of it. I have put city miles as well as highway miles on it. I am amazed at how reliable and durable this truck has been. I do wish I could find another seat for it though because the one in it is worn out.

12345...7