5 of 5 people found this review helpful
So far, so good
By satisfied9 on
Vehicle2008 Toyota Matrix 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
ReviewDriven it for 2 weeks and it's OK so far.
1) It has adequate acceleration despite having only a 1.8L engine (no cargo/people).
2) Dashboard gauges OK except reading speed gets a little fuzzy when between 60 & 80 (only in increments of 20) so you may have to glance at it more then once (distracting) if you don't want to go over the limit.
3) Location of transmission stick is too close to climate control knobs especially when in park (no hand room)
4) Daylight running headlights (dashboard light) always on which I found annoying/confusing but getting use to. Considering getting it disabled if I go with better bulbs for night driving.
5) Noisy/feel road when driving - tolerable
Best Features1. Toyota's reliability despite recent gas pedal recall. 2. Cargo room with seats folded down 3. Decent gas mileage w/ soaring gas prices, getting 29-30 mpg on highway
Worst FeaturesSuprised that anti-lock brakes was not standard (optional) on 2008 Matrix (base).
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.