The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser has impressive off-road abilities and pleasant on-road manners. The third-row seats and cargo space are unimpressive, but overall this big SUV remains a top choice.
- The Land Cruiser's off-road prowess doesn't come at the expense of ride comfort
- Three-row, eight-passenger accommodations are standard
- Towing capacity is higher than average.
- The Land Cruiser is as expensive as other luxury-branded SUVs
- Third-row seats are confining and take up precious cargo space when stowed.