Used 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV Consumer Reviews - 308 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:

Awesome - love it.
By cheryl

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

There isn't one thing negative I can say about this vehicle. It looks rugged and cool, but drives like a dream. It's solid, handles great, is comfortable, great stereo. I love it.

The rugged look.

none

Typically Toyota
By Larry Mc

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Of the many vehicles I have owned in my life this FJ Crusier is the most delightful yet. I'm 52 years old and enjoy this truck every time I drive it. After 13500 miles it still has given me no problems. Once again, way to go Toyota!

The unique exterior styling is my favorite feature. Plus it's a lot of vehicle for the money.

The armrests seem to be a little out of positon for the average person and visibality could be better.

Having Fun
By Sue

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car and it turns heads. I use it for daily driving to work and so forth and find it very easy to handle and comfortable to drive. Everyone I've shown it to loves the look, inside and out. I feel safe on the road. I can't wait for it to snow so I can play some more!! Can't say enough good things about this vehicle.

The overall look. It's a very attractive vehicle, inside and out.

I'm getting running boards to help get in and out of the vehicle. Wish they were standard. But, that's it! It has everything else!

My wife gets to drive it ):
By Ken McGaffin

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this for my wife. We were on our way to buy something else and it caught oue eye. 2 hours later we were driving it home. Now I'm always willing to run to the store as long as I can drive "her truck"

They way it feels going around corners and the looks.

The accessories are expensive. I want to add a hitch and through the dealer will cost nearly $1,000

Great on and off road
By Ewan

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is stunning and a head turner. But has the goods to back up the bold looks with an ample engine, towing ability and drive train to go anywhere you so desire. Also there is plenty after market goodies to customize and make it the way you want it to look

Bold Looks that took me away from the frumpy 4runner

door needs some guarding strips and wasted space above the glove compartment. Does any one actully put gloves in those things anyway ?