Used 2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Great MPG!!!
By Paul

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE Eco Plus 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

36 MPG in town and up to 42 on the highway. Poor visibility on sides because of head rests. Noisy.

The little car that could
By Hugh

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

It’s very practical and has some good infotainment features. The car performs well, just a little too much road noise.

Never owned a corolla - it is a commuter car
By Michele Gustine

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I live is easley, SC and have to commute 40 min to work, 33 miles one way. Thats why I bought this 2015 Corolla S. It has 40,000 miles on it and its a wonderful 2nd car. Very reliable. I do take it to the dealership, because we dont have any jiffy lubes here in my area. The oil change price is not too bad but I do use the coupons that come in the mail and it makes it reasonable. I originally wanted the honda civic but they wanted $2000 more. It wasnt worth it. So I bought this for about $16,000 at Greenville, Toyota, I believe steve jenkins is the internet person I dealt with. I did everything online. I did buy the interior and exterior protection. It still looks new and is in great shape. At first when I bought it, I didnt really like it but it grew on me. It would be great for a college kid or someone just starting out, but for now I am keeping it.

Corolla S Premium
By G

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan S Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Overall great little car. At this price range I don't expect a lot, but I don't feel shortchanged. However... That Entune suite sucks canal water. Voice recognition is always initializing and never available. I can never enter the correct destination in the navi because when I try to enter a character the system selects the letter above or below it. The spacebar doesn't do anything at all. I would even PAY to get Apple CarPlay in this car. Ok despite my bellyaching I really am overall, quite pleased with the car.

Great economical vehicle
By Trish

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE Eco 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Regular maintenance & upkeep will provide you with a reliable, economical ride.