Used 2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Corolla S Premium
By G

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan S Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Overall great little car. At this price range I don't expect a lot, but I don't feel shortchanged. However... That Entune suite sucks canal water. Voice recognition is always initializing and never available. I can never enter the correct destination in the navi because when I try to enter a character the system selects the letter above or below it. The spacebar doesn't do anything at all. I would even PAY to get Apple CarPlay in this car. Ok despite my bellyaching I really am overall, quite pleased with the car.

Great economical vehicle
By Trish

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE Eco 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Regular maintenance & upkeep will provide you with a reliable, economical ride.

Our Toyota Corolla "TC"
By Al Shoe

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla L used in Dec. 2017. It is for my wife. She named it "TC" and loves it! It is surprisingly roomy inside. She was driving a 2002 Saturn L300, the mid-size Saturn, and this Corolla has about the same interior space as the Saturn had. Our daughter has a 1999 Corolla, bought used in 2004, this generation Corolla is a much bigger car inside. The Corolla cargo space is adequate as is the engine acceleration. In comparing to our daughters 1999 Corolla, the 1.8 engine hasn't changed much, a little more horsepower. Our daughter's car has been very reliable and does not use a drop of oil. We assume our 2015 version will do the same. The L model is the base model but, does come with many good features. Especially like the LED headlights. The only thing I wished it had was cruise control. We selected the L model for the conventional automatic transmission, as am not convinced of the longevity of the CVT transmission installed in the upgraded Corolla models. Like our daughter's "TC" we expect to get many years of reliability from our "TC".

Great car
By M Cathrine

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE Eco 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I loved this car while I leased it. Solid, reliable.

Love the car, dislike warranty!
By CorollaSGirl

2015 Toyota Corolla Sedan S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I have always driven Corollas, this is my third. The other two were base models, this is an S-Plus. My car was a year old when I purchased it, had 17,000 miles at time of purchase. Everything is great on it except a problem where the Traction Control light came on along with the steering becoming loose and the wheel developing a 45-degree tilt to the right. It has been in 2, going in next week for a 3rd, time to try and fix the issue. It usually is solved for a week or so and the same issue returns. Toyota insists this is not their fault and is not covered by the warranty when clearly it keeps returning and is an electrical or mechanical issue. They say to fix it permanently I'd have to pay out of pocket with an estimate of as much as $3,000 which I absolutely do not have. It's not a safety issue per Toyota but in winter with ice and snow I would feel more comfortable if my traction light worked not to mention uneven wear on the tires. This problem really upsets me as Toyota should fix it and I cannot afford to. The rest of the car is good- reliable, brakes are great, very nice looking- it is still a new car, it should not be having the steering issue. Toyota: Please cover all of these Corolla S with this same steering issue! I am a loyal Toyota customer but am angry wtih your handling of this situation.