Used 2010 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 210 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Corolla

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Good Point A to Point B commuter
By E.S.

2010 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I've had this car for 8 mos and I have a positive overall experience.It has great fuel economy, quiet and comfortable ride,top notch standard safety features i.e. six air bags,ABS,stability control,and TPM. Also so far I've had no reliability problems. I drive 14 miles to work 1 way and in my opinion this car is a good daily commuter. I have read in this forum many gripes about this car's handling,steering, and its unsporty manners and I totally agree. I drove a Honda Civic and it has better steering and handles better but it's not as quiet or as comfortable as the Corolla. The car that has the best balance of comfort and sport is the BMW 3 series for those who have extra 25K to spare.

Quiet comfortable ride, fuel economy

Seat material is a lint and dirt trap, stereo sound is terrible

Good show
By Tee

2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My 2010 corolla is great. Only a few slight changes would help it. It's easy to control and is very quiet. I have been having troubles with my trunk opening lever in the car. It hasn't been working recently and I need to get it checked out. It's only been 5 months since I've had it, so this shouldn't be happening.

Quiet, comfortable, easy to handle

Sun glasses holder. Back seat cup holders stronger.

Amazing
By Daigs

2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Got a great deal. Mileage has been awesome. Plenty of room. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Mileage. Exterior styling

Handling can be a little soft but I didn't buy this car for racing.

Great Car
By Thom

2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have not had any problems with the steering as others claim. I have 6000 miles on mine and it has been trouble free. I owned a 2003 S with manual shift and really liked it, so I bought the 2010. The seat fabrics are a vast improvement over the 2003. These are much easier to vacuum.

Radio controls on steering wheel, Ipod connectivity, double glove box.

Move the clock! Make the center armrest a bit longer and a bit higher.

The sport is fine!
By corolla sport

2010 Toyota Corolla S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My s is great. Very quiet smooth ride handles great. I have had no problems with it so far. My mpg average at 37. My wife loves it. I paid 18,000 @ 0% for 60 months it's worth it get an s not the le. I've heard they have more issues. Negatives the wind does push it a little but if you can't handle that you really should have your license taken, needs a little more horse power but hey what do you expect is a 1.8 with excellent gas mileage. Get the s with a sun roof its really quiet even with the roof back

body style